Welcome to My Website
A Brief Introduction
Hello! My name is Brandon Garvin, an independent game developer based in California, and this website is a portfolio of all of my projects past and present, as well as my personal blog. To the left you'll see a slideshow of some of the best examples of my work, including several 3D models, game projects, and shaders.
While I am primarily a programmer, I am also proficient in 3D modeling, level design, game design, and community management. In recent times I use Unreal Engine 4 as my primary game engine and work platform alongside tools such as Blender, paint.NET, GIMP, Krita, and Audacity. If you'd like to know more about me check out my About page or LinkedIn profile above, or if you'd like to know more about my projects, hit up the projects page on the navigation bar.
- Unreal Engine 4 Voxel Terrain Tutorial Part 5: Using Multiple Voxel Materials July 16, 2016
- Voxel Terrain in Unreal Engine 4 Part 4.5: Upgrading to 4.12 July 13, 2016
- Voxel Terrain In Unreal Engine 4 Part 4: Texturing The Terrain April 8, 2016
- Voxel Terrain In Unreal Engine 4 Part 3: Rendering The Terrain April 4, 2016
- Voxel Terrain In Unreal Engine 4 Part 2.5: Testing Generation Using The PolyVox Examples March 25, 2016